The Directorate of Medical Education, Training & Research under the Department of Health & Family Welfare , Government of Arunachal Pradesh has been established and started its functioning from 2013. This Directorate deals with matters relating to Medical Education, like Medical Colleges, Regional Pharmacy Colleges, Paramedical Education, Nursing Institutes under Government and Private sector, etc.
The combined counseling for admission in MBBS, BDS Seats of State Quota and different Paramedical Courses, GNM and ANM are conducted by this Directorate.
- Administration control over 5 Zonal General Hospitals located at Bomdila, Pasighat, Tezu, Ziro & Khonsa, file submitted to Govt. A.P
- The AG Itanagar has allotted New Demand No.80 of Director of Medical Education, Training & Research, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Setting up of New Medical College-TRIHMS. The academic session for 1st year MBBS is likely to be commence from july/August 2018.
- Setting up of 3 GNM Nursing Schools with 30 students annual intake at;
- Pasighat- Established in 2014.
- Naharlagun- Established in 2014.
- Daporjo- Established in 2016.
- Setting up of 4 ANM Nursing Schools with 20 students annual intake at;
- Aalo – Established in 2015.
- Pasighat- Established in 1958.
- Tawang- Established in 2015.
- Namsai- Established in 2016.
Nomination/ Selection of Students for MBBS, BDS, AYUSH Courses through NEET
|SL.No||Courses||2016 Seats Allotted||2017 Seats Allotted|
|9||B Sc(Nutrition & Dietician)||1|
|11||B Sc(N & D)||–||1|
Nomination/ Selection of Students for B.Sc Nursing, GNM & Paramedical Courses through APIFF
|Sl.No||Courses||Number of Seats Allotted-2016||Number of Seats Allotted-2017|
|1||GNM||30*3 Schools= 90||30*3 Schools= 90|
|2||ANM||20*4 Schools=80||20*4 Schools=80|
|3||HA/PTT(Select at District Level)||30||30|
More Information Read More- https://www.dmetrap.in/ (This URL Department of Medical Education, Training & Research)