Arunachal Pradesh. Further to augment the PPP initiatives, a Regional Resource Centre (RRC) has been established to provide technical support for PPP – NGO activities in the State. Arunachal Pradesh PPP policy in Health Sector has also been drafted besides guidelines on PPP in PHC management, PPP in Urban Health, PPP in Malaria Control etc. Some of the on-going PPP arrangements of NRHM, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Arunachal Pradesh include the following:
- Contracting out Primary Health Centre (N).
- Mother NGO (MNGO) – Service NGO (SNGO) Programme.
- Urban Health Centres for slum population.
- PPP in Malaria Control.
- Janani Express.
- Accreditation of Private NGO Hospitals for Institutional Delivery.
- Capacity Building of ASHA involving – MNGO / FNGO.
- Outsourcing cleaning and security services at Health Institutions.
Contracting Out PHC (N):
Three PHC (N) …………………..
LIST OF ACTIVE NGOs
- Karuna Trust
- JAC Prayas
- M.M Charitable Society
- N.N. Charitable Trust