Khonsa 20th April, 2021 :A Co-ordination meeting in connection with preparedness of COVID-19 pandemic was held in Lt. Kamlesh Joshi Conference Hall, Khonsa under the Chairmanship of Sri TaroMize,Deputy Commissioner, Khonsa on 19th April, 2021.
While addressing the gatherings – DC Tirap Taro Mize urged Heads of Department of Tirap District not to avail any kind of leave and asked them to call back all the officers/official who are on leave to perform 2nd wave Covid-19 pandemic duties in the Check-gates and in different Covid Care Centre in the district. However, Leave may be considered on exceptional ground only. DC added.
After threadbare discussion in the meeting following SOPs were adopted to be implemented in the district :-
- Two points of entry point (PoE) identified for whole district i.e(i)Tri-junction (Khonsa, Assam, Deomali) and (ii) Dirok Gate. For PoE No. 1 approval of DC Dibrugarh has to be obtained as it falls under Assam.
- It is mandatory for all persons entering Tirap district to undergo screening.
Charges for COVID-19 tests:
- RAT @ Rs. 200 per test.
- RT-PCR/TrueNAt @ Rs. 500 per test
- Exemption of charges for testing:
- a) BPL Card Holders should produce BPL cards.
- b) Truckers/ attendants carrying essential items.
- c) Elders above 60 & below 10.
- d) State Government Contingency staff with valid ID.
- e) CPMF/ Military.
- Movement time:- 7 a. m to 6 p. m.
- Incident Commander at PoE :- Action by:- ADC, Deomali.
- Inter district movement of persons and goods through neighbouring states will carry a facilitation pass from concern District Administration at PoE (Check gate).
Action by:- ADC, Deomali.
- Medical staff from other Health Centre of the district will be roped in to be on duty on rotational basis. Action by:- DMO, Khonsa.
- Weekly market at Deomali to be closed until further order. Khonsa Local Market and weekly vegetable vendors on every Saturday will remain functional with all SoPsi.e Social Distancing and 100 % mask wearing.
- EE (PWD) to arrange the following:-
(i) 4 rooms of Deomali I.B (PWD) for CCC/ DCHC.
(ii) 2 rooms of new circuit house, Deomali for Medical staff/ Security personnel.
- EE (PHED) to arrange the following:-
(i) Water filter system in type- V quarter, Deomali (GA)
(ii) Arrangement of water supply in all CCC/ DCHC in Deomali and Khonsa.
- Nodal Officer for COVID:- Dr. Palash Rakshit, District Surveillance Officer.
- COVID diet shall be arranged through vendors.
- DF & CSO to arrange for 2 gas cylinder for medical staff on duty as and when required.
- Polytechnic girls’ hostel, Khonsa has been demarcated as COVID Care Centre , Khonsa.
- Necessary requisition of drivers and vehicles will be done from all HoDs as and when required. Hence, all HoDs may provide the list of drivers to be executed by ADC/ DDMO, Khonsa.
- ADC, Deomali and DDMO, Khonsa to arrange for tent in POE.
- Inter Departmental Team for check gates will be notified. Action by :- ADC (HQ).
- To contain further spreading of COVID-19 pandemic all instructions of Govt. Notification File No. Secretary (Health) SoP-II/2020 Dated. Itanagarthe 17th April, 2021 shall be followed in toto.